[MUSIC]Cayson Renshaw - What If I Told You

 


Cayson Renshaw is an indie/fork/pop artist who grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and is currently based in Utah. Influenced from Coldplay to James Taylor, he mastered honest and empathetic singing skills that came from the heart and created an instant atmosphere. Cayson believes that music is a powerful and important way to help people feel and classify the emotions we experience in life.

Cayson Renshaw - What If I Told You


lyrics


I don't want to come on too strongI'm always worried I'll stay too longBut what's on your mind tonight?I love it when we can laugh togetherThat kind of thing it just makes me feel betterI'm gonna give this just one tryWhat if I told you you took my breath away?And what if I told you I wished that I could stay?Is it a mistake? Will my heart break?Or will you love when I say...What if I told you you took my breath away?I'm thinking maybe I'll take you outSo we can get a little closer nowLet's hear what's on your mind'Cause all this time I've been wonderin'Are you feelin' what I'm feelin'?Or should I just let this slide?What if I told you you took my breath away?And what if I told you I wished that I could stay?Is it a mistake? Will my heart break?Or will you love when I say...What if I told you you took my breath away?What if I told you I wished that I could stay?What if I told you you took my breath away?


https://youtu.be/krblK4KFvaw



Comments