[MUSIC] Write You A Love Song - Candelion

 

Hello, I'm Kim Na. (__*)
I usually listen to pop songs by unknown singer-songwriter that many people don't know.
We'll listen to it and upload good songs based on the melody and voice.
If you liked the song recommendation, please come visit us on YouTube
I hope you have a happy day today. ^ㅡ^





Write You A Love Song - Candelion


lyrics


They‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌high‌ ‌school‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌met‌ ‌

And‌ ‌things‌ ‌got‌ ‌kinda‌ ‌awkward‌ ‌

With‌ ‌sparks‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌air‌ ‌

He‌ ‌would‌ ‌stare‌ ‌at‌ ‌here‌ ‌in‌ ‌class‌ ‌

And‌ ‌she‌ ‌would‌ ‌try‌ ‌to‌ ‌act‌ ‌cool‌ ‌

But‌ ‌it‌ ‌was‌ ‌obvious‌ ‌like‌ ‌ ‌

Ooh,‌ ‌they‌ ‌would‌ ‌be‌ ‌together‌ ‌

Ooh,‌ ‌then‌ ‌one‌ ‌day‌ ‌she‌ ‌said‌ ‌

Write‌ ‌me‌ ‌a‌ ‌love‌ ‌song‌ ‌

‘Cos‌ ‌I‌ ‌know‌ ‌you’ll‌ ‌make‌ ‌it‌ ‌beautiful‌ ‌

And‌ ‌maybe‌ ‌I’ll‌ ‌call‌ ‌you‌ ‌my‌ ‌sweetheart‌ ‌

And‌ ‌promise‌ ‌nobody‌ ‌can‌ ‌steal‌ ‌me‌ ‌away‌ ‌

Then‌ ‌I‌ ‌am‌ ‌yours‌ ‌

‘Cos‌ ‌I‌ ‌want‌ ‌ya‌ ‌

And‌ ‌I‌ ‌wanted‌ ‌you‌ ‌to‌ ‌know‌ ‌

He‌ ‌looked‌ ‌at‌ ‌her‌ ‌and‌ ‌then‌ ‌he‌ ‌smiles‌ ‌

Picked‌ ‌up‌ ‌a‌ ‌pen‌ ‌and‌ ‌paper‌ ‌ ‌

And‌ ‌started‌ ‌writing‌ ‌

Probably‌ ‌something‌ ‌about‌ ‌her‌ ‌eyes‌ ‌

And‌ ‌how‌ ‌they’re‌ ‌always‌ ‌shining‌ ‌

Or‌ ‌something‌ ‌cliche‌ ‌like‌ ‌

Ooh,‌ ‌baby‌ ‌I‌ ‌only‌ ‌want‌ ‌you‌ ‌

Ooh,‌ ‌It’s‌ ‌true‌ ‌

And‌ ‌then‌ ‌he‌ ‌said‌ ‌

I‌ ‌wrote‌ ‌you‌ ‌a‌ ‌love‌ ‌son‌ ‌

And‌ ‌I‌ ‌tried‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌it‌ ‌beautiful‌ ‌

It’s‌ ‌a‌ ‌song‌ ‌about‌ ‌your‌ ‌sweet‌ ‌sweetheart‌ ‌

And‌ ‌how‌ ‌nobody‌ ‌can‌ ‌steal‌ ‌me‌ ‌away,‌ ‌yeah‌ ‌

I‌ ‌am‌ ‌yours‌ ‌

‘Cos‌ ‌I‌ ‌want‌ ‌ya‌ ‌ ‌

And‌ ‌I‌ ‌wanted‌ ‌you‌ ‌to‌ ‌know‌ ‌

As‌ ‌he‌ ‌sang‌ ‌she‌ ‌started‌ ‌to‌ ‌dance‌ ‌ ‌

Grabbed‌ ‌his‌ ‌arm‌ ‌and‌ ‌took‌ ‌his‌ ‌hand‌ ‌

He‌ ‌held‌ ‌her‌ ‌close‌ ‌under‌ ‌the‌ ‌moonlight‌ ‌ ‌

As‌ ‌they‌ ‌kept‌ ‌on‌ ‌dancing,‌ ‌mmm‌ ‌

And‌ ‌now‌ ‌they’re‌ ‌singing‌ ‌their‌ ‌love‌ ‌song‌ ‌

And‌ ‌they‌ ‌sing‌ ‌it‌ ‌kinda‌ ‌beautiful‌ ‌

Calling‌ ‌eachother‌ ‌sweetheart‌ ‌

And‌ ‌promise‌ ‌nobody‌ ‌can‌ ‌get‌ ‌it‌ ‌their‌ ‌way‌ ‌

Or‌ ‌steal‌ ‌the‌ ‌show‌ ‌

They’re‌ ‌in‌ ‌love‌ ‌now‌ ‌ ‌

And‌ ‌I‌ ‌wanted‌ ‌you‌ ‌to‌ ‌know‌ ‌


Comments